Succulents are so gorgeous and I love having them around. So for today’s monthly creative blog hop, I thought, why not make a succulent inspired paper tea light! We are all showing you a paper post this time and so making a cute tea light with paper felt like a fun idea. And who doesn’t like a little succulent light lit up on a warm summer’s night??
Succulent Inspired Paper Tea Light
What I have used:
*Affiliate links used to show like or similar products.
tea light candle
1. Paint the coffee filter with your water colors on both sides. For this tea light I painted three filters on both sides. Set aside and let dry.
2. Cut out oval shapes in different sizes.
3. Grab the jar or glass you will use for the tea light and add glue to the top part.
4. Start adding the smallest ovals all around the top.
5. Do the same as in step 4 except a layer lower, underneath and in between the first ovals until the whole jar is covered.
6. Add the adhesive lace ribbon to the bottom.
7. Add your candle light.
8. Fold the top of the ovals in shape and done!
Pin it for later!!
What do you think of this easy succulent tea light?? It is simple and a fun weekend project for sure and looks so cute on any table in- or outdoors!
Make sure to check out all the other paper inspired posts from my blogging pals below! Thank you for stopping by today, wishing you a great day,
Welcome to Our Monthly Creative Blog Hop
Katrin | Kreativ K
Sarah | Creative Ramblings
Maria | Simple Nature Decor Blog
Michelle | Our Crafty Mom
Janine | Happy Happy Nester
Sam | Raggedy Bits