OMG!!! Lovely Pamela & Lauren over at HOME ON THE CORNER gave me some blog love and nominated me for a Liebster Award!!! YAY!!! Thanks so much ladies!!! I’m so excited!
Make sure to check out their great blog about home decoration, they’ve got such cute projects!
I’m a newbie at blogging, so I had never heard of the Liebster Award before. Well, the word “Liebster” is german and means ” dearest, sweetest, kindest…” so yeah, that much I knew. I found out, that it is given to recognize and discover new bloggers – what a nice idea!!!
So, for those, who, like myself, are new to the blogosphere and don’t know much about the Liebster Award, here are the rules. After receiving your nomination and accepting the award you must:
~ Link back to the person who nominated you
~ Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
~ Nominate other new bloggers with less than 200 followers & notify them
~ Give your nominees a list of questions they have to answer
Here are the questions I happily answered:
1. If you could go on a month long vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Uff, that’s a hard one, there are soooo many places I still want to see. I’d like to go first to NYC, a dream of mine since I was a little girl and I haven’t been yet!!! So NYC first, then, Alaska & California! I’d also love to go to Copenhagen, Denmark & a tropical Island somewhere to relax after all that. Not sure if one month is enough for all 😉
2. Who is a blogger who inspires you?
I get inspired by so many bloggers & their blogs, but lately I really enjoy & get inspired by Lauren and her blog Bless’er House.
3. What is your favourite summer activity (examples: reading a book, camping, blogging)?
Spending time with my girls, not having to rush around, staying up late, going to the beach, going out for tapas, meeting up with lots of friends, BBQing….and of course, blogging.
4. What is your guilty pleasure song?
Hm. That would be ” Total Eclipse Of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler. Yep.
5. Do you have a favourite post from your own blog?
Ok. That would be my Eat~in~kitchen~space. I’m so proud of those chairs. That was my first mayor spray paint project.
6. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Ellen DeGeneres. She’s beautiful inside & out. I love her. She makes me feel good. Her show is great and she is so funny.
7. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind of animals?
We own two bunnies. Blanco & Manchitas. They run freely around the backyard & are so cute!
8. How did you decide to start a blog?
I guess I wanted to keep a “journal” of my creations & my stuff, but at the same time share everything and try out blogging. See where it goes, what happens.
9. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Oh. Another question I can’t do with just one answer. Sorry. Mango & Chocolate!
10. If you had a night out, what activities would you do?
A Spa, the whole thing you know.
11. Do you have a favourite quote or saying?
“Be yourself! Everyone else is taken…”
I’m presenting my nominees:
~ Kristyn from R&R – Rust & Ruffles
~ Kara from Lilac Shack Furniture
~ Mary from In the Boondocks
Please make sure you visit them!
My questions for you:
1. What is your favourite book?
2. What is one international food dish you would like to make or learn how to make?
3. A place you haven’t visited but are dying to go to?
4. Favourite Ikea furniture if you’re in to Ikea…?
5. Sam Smith or Bruno Mars?
6. Do you have a secret talent?
7. What do you need to relax?
8. What is your Must~Do every day?
9. Coffee or Tea?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
11. What makes you smile faster than anything?
Voila! That’s it for now from me! This was so much fun, thanks again to Pamela & Lauren!
To my nominees: Can’t wait to read your answers 😉
I’m proudly sharing this at: