Happy Monday! It is that Monday of the month, where us Int’l Bloggers Club friends get together and share our projects with you. Last month I made a lamp from a vase, it was a fun challenge! This month’s challenge is to work with fabric, so I will show you how to make a fabric wall vase using dish towels!
How To Make A Fabric Wall Vase Using Dish Towels
What you need:
* Some affiliate links used to show like or similar products.
2 dish towels like these
1. Use two mix & matching dish towels you like
2. Place on top of each other
3. Even out
4. Fold in bottom part of both towels. This will be the folded over part you will see at the end on the outside, so make it as big or small you like.
5. Turn around.
6. Fold in half.
7. Pin down the right side and bottom as shown
8. Sew and cut off excess
9. Fold inside out
Now grab your twine and cut off a part that is slightly longer than your fabric vase. Knot a loop on each side and pin it onto a wall or hang it on a window or where ever you’d like your vase to be.
Add your clothes pins and hang up your vase, add flowers or greens and you’re done!
Pin this for later please! Thanks!
Be sure to go and find out what the other ladies came up with!