Time for wreaths everyone! 2 minimal wreaths anyone can make! These are seriously so easy to make, and if you love the minimalism look on wreaths then these are just right for you! I ordered a big pack of wooden rings and they are perfect for minimal wreaths. Or dream-catchers.. I also made a dream-catcher I will share here soon. But for today these 2 cute wreaths that can be done in ten minutes each! Maybe even faster.
[This post contains affiliate links, please read my disclosure for more info.]
2 Minimal Wreaths Anyone Can Make
Wreath #1: boho style inspired minimal wreath:
In just a few simple steps you can make this cute boho inspired minimal wreath.
1.What You Need:
faux eucalyptus branch or other greenery
long white linen/fabric scraps
2. Start by wrapping the fabric scrap loosely around the bottom part of the ring.
3. You want to have it about 4-5 inches wide and both straps the same length.
4. Grab your tassel fringe and place it in the middle of the fabric wrap.
5. Tie the tassel into a loose knot leaving one end longer than the other.
6. Tie the white fabric into a knot around it all as well as the greenery.
Then, arrange the tassel fringe and fabric making sure it is not too tight and the greenery sits nicely around the ring.
Wreath #2: farmhouse style inspired minimal wreath:
You only need a few ingredients to whip up this farmhouse cutie.
What you need:
striped ribbon or fabric strings cut thin
I was so eager to start with this fun wreath that I completely forgot to take photos of the gluing-on-the-leaves- process. It is really easy though, so I am sure you’ll be just fine with my quick explanation.
- I started on the bottom middle part of the ring with two smaller leaves facing left and right. Then adding on leaves on each side step by step until the middle of each side more or less.
- You just need one little drop of glue to make these leaves stick on to the wooden ring.
- At last, just tie your ribbon or fabric in a loose knot around the middle part of the leave wreath.
What do you think of these easy minimal wreaths? Would you give them a try?
Pin it for later! Thanks!
Wishing you a wonderful January day!